Healing Crystal Owl Pendant Necklace
Regular price $24.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Lovely Cut owl animal design, Inspired by “Owl of Athena " in Greek mythology, as a symbol of wisdom and knowledge. The owl’s eyes are made of dazzling black agate which means wisdom and it’s body made of natural stone tree of life meaning good luck, and healing.
- Measurement: Owl pendant size 2" long x 1.34" wide;chain length:24". Package Content:1x Necklace.
- Obsidian: Gives us insights into what would be necessary to make change. It impels us to grow while still lending support and shields you from being affected by malignant energies, also helps you keep your thoughts positive.
- Lapis Lazuli: One of the most sought-after stones in use since man's history began. Its deep, celestial blue remains the symbol of royalty and honor, gods and power, spirit and vision. It is a universal symbol of wisdom and truth.
- Amethyst: It is said that it can drive misfortunes away. Amethyst will calm down your feelings, strengthen the social interaction, stabilize the affection between couples, help you sleep even ease the pain of a headache.
- Green Aventurine: Carries a strong connection to Earth and the devic kingdom, providing a better understanding and appreciation of nature and its soothing vibrations upon the mind and body. It is an excellent stone for gridding houses or gardens against geopathic stress.
- Rose Quartz: Known as the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encourages unconditional love, purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.
- Tigers Eye: Helps heal issues with self-worth, self-criticism and blocked creative energy. It can also be used to balance Yin and Yang energies. It assists in accomplishing goals, recognizing inner resources and promoting clarity of intention. A good grounding and protection stone that will assist in unlocking wealth.
- Owl Symbolism: In many cultures owl represents strength, bravery, wisdom and good luck, or the presence of an ancestor. If an owl has visited you, Google the symbolism of its visit and what happened! Love & Light!